news desk: according to Alex home team update on his website that, the spaniards have climbed down to Camp II due to bad weather,the team are already back at Camp 2 (5,600 m). Today Alex and Jose went up to CII and managed to climb about 300 meters, leaving the path clear, tomorrow, if time and weather allows,the four member will assault the summit, they are in good shape and hoping to reach the summit. The weather today was not good, so they had to decide to wait till tomorrow. The wind was moderate according to Alex (about 40km / h) and was quite foggy. ” We do not see beyond 50m ” Alex told . “It was a very tough climb.”

Although the weather forecast for tomorrow is similar to that of today, will wait to see how dawns to decide if they go to the summit, or else definitely down.
we at KCN wish the team great success.


photo sourece:Alextxikon.com